Monday, June 8, 2009

A Filmmaker's Reflection

I have learn about my topic that the sports facilities in the Bronx are not improving. I also learned about technology that we can do work faster and even make our own video clip. Working as a team helped me learn how to help each other and how to come with a great idea by putting each other's ideas.
My goals for my documentary are to persuade the mayer to improve and give more attention to the Bronx. My other goal is also to persuade the mayor to not let the Yankee Stadium get tear down.
I want people to give more attention to the issue of sports facilities because it would help kids get involve into sports and it would help reduce the obesity and it also helps kids health.
I think kids can inspire in the world because we all have a voice like any adult and kids can work together and with ideas we can act like adults.

No comments: