Thursday, February 5, 2009

Poetry responce Bronx masquerade

What I think about Tyrone is that he talks about his neighborhood and how he thinks he is gonna drop out. I have learn that Tyrone is a person who lives in a bad neighborhood and he thinks the way he thinks because of his surrounding and his experience of life that his father have faced. I can infer that even though Tyrone lives in a dangerous neighborhood he loves it because he says that even though his neighborhood is dangerous he still chill's, party and have fun. The poet is feeling angry because he expresses his feelings about his neighborhood and his experience. The meaning of this poem is that Tyrone is having problem's with his live because he thinks he's gonna droop out of school and he talks about his neighborhood and some problems he have been experience from. I don't connect to this poem at all because my neighborhood is very different and i have different thinking for my future. For example Tyrone says thinks that hes gonna drop out of school because of his neighborhood but i think different and i won't agree because if he wants to be somebody in his future he could be a same body.

No comments: